Click to populate the spectrum form:
- Example 1 successful annotation of an azaalkane.
- Example 2 successful annotation of a monoterpenoid.
- Example 3 successfully annotation of an alkyl phosphate.
- Example 4 successfully annotation of a steroid.
- Example 5 the compound contains a Bromine which may invalidate its classification as a straight-chain saturated fatty acid, however, there is clearly a sense in which the compound's nature has been illuminated...
- Example 6 is spectrum (NU000054 from MassBank) corresponding to a compound not currently represented in ChEBI. It is nevertheless identified correctly as a 3-hydroxy steroid.
- Example 7 is taken from a Datura inoxia seed extract generated by a core facility of the Hebrew University. It corresponds to apoatropine (not yet represented in ChEBI) and is identified correctly as an azabicycloalkane.